8 Week Full Body Guide
Who is this Guide for?
- Beginner to Advanced exercisers with the goal of fat loss and muscle building.
- Beginner to Advanced exercisers looking for new variety in muscle-group-specific lifting and high intensity interval training (HIIT).
- Beginner to Advanced exercisers looking for guidance and inspiration in their fitness routine.
Break-down of the Guide:
- 8 week program that is encouraged to be repeated.
- 5 workouts a week, each day targeting specific muscle groups. This includes Legs, Core, Glutes, and two weekly alternating upper body days of either Biceps & Triceps, Shoulders & Back, or Biceps & Back, Shoulders & Triceps.
- Each workout incorporates strength training and high intensity interval training (HIIT).
- No additional cardio is necessary unless desired.
What comes with this Guide?
- Detailed and organized 51-paged PDF.
- Self & Program Introduction, Exercise fundamentals and tips, Nutrition fundamentals and tips, Nutrition tracking formats, Progress tracking guidance, and Printable self-accountability sheets .
- 40 workouts written in detail that will show reps, sets, rounds, rests, etc. and clickable links on each exercise to a video demonstration.
What equipment is needed?
- Sets of light, medium, and heavy dumbbells, resistance bands, jump rope, sliders or towel, and stable elevated surface.
- Kettlebells are written into the program, but can be altered using your heavy dumbbells.
*This product is non-refundable.